We at PEOW! Studio recently had a small art show to celebrate the opening of our riso print studio.
This is the first print I did. The maximum size we can print is A3, so the details of this picture became tiny and really hard to see.
Here is the original, with a few detail shots of things in the city.
I came to listen to your stories. My stories? But they're all about you!
"I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep."
YOU DID NOT QUOTE SPONGEBOB AND MAKE IT SOUND POETIC AND BEAUTIFUL
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
I need to stop imagining what I’d say in interviews if I was ever famous because I am not.
"Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life."
I just finished this beauty ♡
Check out more of my art at Wendyscovel.weebly.com
i hope u find someone that mindlessly plays with your hands and lightly strokes your legs and massages your back and plays with your hair and i hope that u feel like you’re home when u look at them
60” wide x 48” tall x 1” deep
35,000+ hand cast urethane flowers
i miss when i was like 10 and it would be the night before a big field trip or something and i couldnt go to sleep because i was so excited. i miss being so into a book that i would stay up past my bed time reading it. everything seems so bland or something idk. i’m only 19 and everything is so tiring. i miss wanting to be awake
this is the realist shit on this website